Tesla (TSLA) Beats Q1 EPS and Revs
- Nasdaq eyes record closing high as Powell testimony looms
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) reported Q1 EPS of ($3.35), versus the analyst estimate of ($3.58). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.41 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.22 billion.
- Model 3 production hit 2,270/week in April for the 3rd straight week over 2,000
- Q1 Auto GAAP gross margin up sequentially by 80 bp and non-GAAP by 500 bp
- Cash balance of $2.7 billion at the end of Q1
- 2018 Capex projection reduced from >$3.4 billion to <$3 billion
- Expecting positive GAAP net income and positive cash flow in Q3 and Q4 2018
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tesla (TSLA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
- Tesla (TSLA) looking at holding Tesla AI Day in about a month - Elon Musk
- Tesla (TSLA) launching 'Tesla Energy' in China, including Powerwall and solar - Electrek
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesTesla, Earnings, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!