Tesla (TSLA) Beats Q1 EPS and Revs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) reported Q1 EPS of ($3.35), versus the analyst estimate of ($3.58). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.41 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.22 billion.
- Model 3 production hit 2,270/week in April for the 3rd straight week over 2,000
- Q1 Auto GAAP gross margin up sequentially by 80 bp and non-GAAP by 500 bp
- Cash balance of $2.7 billion at the end of Q1
- 2018 Capex projection reduced from >$3.4 billion to <$3 billion
- Expecting positive GAAP net income and positive cash flow in Q3 and Q4 2018
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tesla (TSLA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Says Buy Tesla (TSLA) on Weakness, Reiterates Overweight
- GTY Technology (GTYH) Q1 Revenue Tops Views, Offers Guidance
- The Beauty Health Company (SKIN) Reports Q1 Revenues of $47.5M; Offers FY21 Revenues Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesTesla, Earnings, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!