Ternium SA (TX) Tops Q2 EPS View
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Ternium SA (NYSE: TX) reports Q2 EPS of $2.07, versus the analyst estimate of $1.22. Revenues for the quarter were $2.37 billion, versus the consensus of $2.49 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Autoliv (ALV) Misses Q3 EPS by 11c
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- Payments Q3 Earnings Preview: Jefferies Expects Square (SQ) to Miss, PayPal (PYPL) Likely a Non-Event, Sees Risk for Mastercard (MA) and Visa (V) on Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!