Teradyne (TER) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c, Guidance Misses
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Teradyne (NASDAQ: TER) reported Q2 EPS of $1.21, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $1.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $841 million versus the consensus estimate of $829.08 million.
Teradyne sees Q3 2022 EPS of $0.90-$1.16, versus the consensus of $1.28. Teradyne sees Q3 2022 revenue of $760-840 million, versus the consensus of $890.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Teradyne (TER) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Samsara Inc (IOT) surges as earnings beat and ARR crosses $1bn
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- UiPath stock jumps 14% after 'solid' results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!