Teradyne (TER) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Teradyne (NASDAQ: TER) reported Q2 EPS of $0.79, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $684 million versus the consensus estimate of $656.99 million.
Teradyne sees Q3 2023 EPS of $0.61-$0.81, versus the consensus of $0.71. Teradyne sees Q3 2023 revenue of $650-710 million, versus the consensus of $671 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Teradyne (TER) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- Build-A-Bear Workshop (BBW) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!