Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q2 EPS by 20c
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tennant Co. (NYSE: TNC) reported Q2 EPS of $1.18, $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of $0.98. Revenue for the quarter came in at $279.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $271.8 million.
Tennant Co. sees Q3 2021 EPS of $4.10-$4.50, versus the consensus of $4.37. Tennant Co. sees Q3 2021 revenue of $1.09-1.11 million, versus the consensus of $1.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tennant Co. (TNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Outlines Details of Strategic Plan, Will Recommence Share Repurchases
- BMO Capital Downgrades Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) to Market Perform
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Gets a New Street-High PT of $2,600 at Piper Sandler
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!