Tencent Music (TME) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tencent Music (NYSE: TME) reported Q1 EPS of $0.11, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.19 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.19 billion.
- Online music paying users reached 60.9 million, increasing by 42.6% year-over-year. On a sequential basis, the number of online music paying users grew by 4.9 million, the largest quarterly net increase since 2016. Paying ratio was 9.9%, up from 8.0% and 9.0% in the third and fourth quarters of 2020, respectively.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tencent Music (TME) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Misses Q4 EPS by 13c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $900 at Raymond James; Matches Street High
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!