Tencent Music (TME) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- S&P 500 down slightly as telecom weakness offsets strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tencent Music (NYSE: TME) reported Q3 EPS of $0.09, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $910 million versus the consensus estimate of $909.07 million.
- Online music paying users reached 35.4 million, indicating an increase of 42.2% year-over-year. On a sequential basis, the number of online music paying users grew by 4.4 million, up from 2.6 million in the second quarter and 1.4 million in the first quarter of 2019, representing the largest net increase since 2016 and continuing the accelerating growth trend.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tencent Music (TME) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MYT Netherlands Parent B.V. (MYTE) Reports Q3 Revenues of EUR164.8M
- Northern Star Acquisition Corp (STIC) Reports Q4 Revenues of $112.2M
- Tencent Music Entertainment Group (TME) PT Lowered to $27 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!