Telus Corporation (TU) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Telus Corporation (NYSE: TU) reported Q4 EPS of $0.64, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.03 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.03 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Telus Corporation (TU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leggett & Platt (LEG) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c
- SolarEdge Technologies (SEDG) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- SeaSpine Holdings (SPNE) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!