Telus (TU) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Telus (NYSE: TU) reported Q2 EPS of CDN$0.70, CDN$0.17 better than the analyst estimate of CDN$0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at CDN$3.15 billion versus the consensus estimate of CDN$2.44 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Telus (TU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Telus (TU) Reports Q2 EPS of C0.26
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!