Telus (TU) Reports Q3 EPS of Cdn$0.65
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Telus (NYSE: TU) reported Q3 EPS of Cdn$0.65, versus Cdn$0.66 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at Cdn$3.24 billion, versus Cdn$3.16 billion reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Telus (TU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q2 EPS by 46c
- American Financial Group (AFG) Tops Q2 EPS by 77c; Raises Outlook
- Whitestone REIT (WSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!