Telus (TU) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Telus (NYSE: TU) reported Q2 EPS of $0.66, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.1 billion.
Telus reaffirmed FY2015 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Telus (TU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q2 EPS by 46c
- Pros Holdings (PRO) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Healthcare Trust of America (HTA) Reports Q3 FFO of $0.44
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!