Teledyne Technologies (TDY) Tops Q3 EPS by 65c
- Dow leads Wall Street higher with 2% gain; cyclicals in vanguard
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- EV Rivian (RIVN) Shares Dip as Street Starts New Coverage With Mixed Ratings, Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Initiate at Neutral Citing Lofty Valuation
- Dollar up against safe havens as risk sentiment improves on Omicron news
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Teledyne Technologies (NYSE: TDY) reported Q3 EPS of $4.34, $0.65 better than the analyst estimate of $3.69. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.31 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.29 billion.
Teledyne Technologies sees FY2021 EPS of $16.35-$16.45, versus the consensus of $15.59.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Teledyne Technologies (TDY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MongoDB (MDB) Tops Q3 EPS by 26c, Q4 Guidance Beats
- Sumo Logic Inc. (SUMO) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Offers Guidance
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Shares Gain on Beat-and-Raise, Analysts Still Sees More Upside Than Downside
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!