TeleNav (TNAV) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.00
- Boeing, travel stocks pull Wall Street lower as virus cases rise
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
TeleNav (NASDAQ: TNAV) reported Q2 EPS of $0.00, versus $0.27 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $65.9 million, versus $73.9 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TeleNav (TNAV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c, Updates Guidance
- New Oriental Education (EDU) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat; Offers 4Q Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
- BBQ Holdings Inc. (BBQ) Announces Revenue and Earnings Guidance for Fiscal Year 2021