Teladoc (TDOC) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Wall St subdued as traders watch for policy cues from Fed speakers
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks hold firm as dollar dithers ahead of US data
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
Teladoc (NYSE: TDOC) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.53), $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.65). Revenue for the quarter came in at $522 million versus the consensus estimate of $516.6 million.
Teladoc sees Q4 2021 EPS of ($0.73)-($0.53), versus the consensus of ($0.69). Teladoc sees Q4 2021 revenue of $536-546 million, versus the consensus of $539.74 million.
Teladoc sees FY2021 EPS of ($3.40)-($3.20), versus the consensus of ($3.37). Teladoc sees FY2021 revenue of $2.015-2.025 billion, versus the consensus of $2.01 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Teladoc (TDOC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zscaler shares slip following conservative annual billings guidance
- Performance Shipping (PSHG) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- LightInTheBox Holding (LITB) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.00 ; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!