Teladoc (TDOC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Wall St rises as dovish Fed comments bolster rate cut hopes
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks hold firm as dollar dithers ahead of US data
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
Teladoc (NYSE: TDOC) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.43), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.44). Revenue for the quarter came in at $128.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $128.08 million.
“Our first quarter 2019 delivered excellent results across all key financial and operational metrics and set a very positive tone for the year. The strong revenue and visit momentum during the quarter underscores the accelerating pace of adoption across our portfolio of clinical services and diversification of our business,” said Jason Gorevic, chief executive officer, Teladoc Health. “As we exit the quarter with a robust pipeline, continued international expansion and favorable Medicare Advantage regulation, I am more confident than ever that we are uniquely positioned to capitalize on the enormous global market opportunity for virtual care.”
Teladoc sees Q2 2019 EPS of ($0.42)-($0.44), versus the consensus of ($0.40). Teladoc sees Q2 2019 revenue of $128-131 million, versus the consensus of $130 million.
Teladoc sees FY2019 EPS of ($1.56)-($1.66), versus the consensus of ($1.54). Teladoc sees FY2019 revenue of $535-545 million, versus the consensus of $541.73 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Teladoc (TDOC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zscaler shares slip following conservative annual billings guidance
- Anavex Life Sciences (AVXL) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Elbit Systems (ESLT) Tops Q3 EPS by 21c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!