Teladoc (TDOC) Q2 Revenue Tops Consensus, Offers Guidance
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Teladoc (NYSE: TDOC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.86), may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.56). Revenue for the quarter came in at $503 million versus the consensus estimate of $500.7 million.
Teladoc sees Q3 2021 EPS of ($0.78)-($0.68), versus the consensus of ($0.50). Teladoc sees Q3 2021 revenue of $510-520 million, versus the consensus of $514.4 million.
Teladoc sees FY2021 EPS of ($3.60)-($3.35), versus the consensus of ($2.75). Teladoc sees FY2021 revenue of $2.00-2.03 billion, versus the consensus of $2.01 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Teladoc (TDOC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c, Offers Guidance
- UiPath stock jumps 14% after 'solid' results
- UiPath Inc. (PATH) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!