Teladoc (TDOC) Q1 Revenue Tops Consensus, Offers Guidance
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Teladoc (NYSE: TDOC) reported Q1 EPS of ($1.31), may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.62). Revenue for the quarter came in at $453.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $451.92 million.
Teladoc sees Q2 2021 revenue of $495-505 million, versus the consensus of $486.2 million.
- EBITDA to be in the range of $(38) million to $(35) million.
- Adjusted EBITDA to be in the range of $61 million to $64 million.
- Total U.S. paid membership to be in the range of 52 million to 53 million members and visit fee only access to be available to 22 to 23 million individuals, including 2 to 3 million individuals on a temporary basis.
- Total visits to be between 3.2 million and 3.4 million.
Teladoc sees FY2021 revenue of $1.97-2.02 billion, versus the consensus of $1.99 billion.
EBITDA to be in the range of $(120) million to $(100) million.
Adjusted EBITDA to be in the range of $255 million to $275 million, including an estimated $20 million in lower expenses primarily related to Livongo devices as a result of the merger.
Total U.S. paid membership to be in the range of 52 million to 54 million members and visit fee only access to be available to 22 to 23 million individuals, including 2 to 3 million individuals on a temporary basis.
Total visits to be between 12.5 million and 13.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Teladoc (TDOC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- Elastic surges 18% as AI boost yields beat and raise quarter, analyst upgrade
- Academy Sports and Outdoor (ASO) Misses Q3 EPS by 24c, Updates Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!