Teladoc (TDOC) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Teladoc (NYSE: TDOC) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.55), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.53). Revenue for the quarter came in at $68.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $67.58 million.
Teladoc sees Q4 2017 revenue of $75-77 million.
Teladoc sees fy 2017 revenue of $231-233 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Teladoc (TDOC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ambarella (AMBA) gains on earnings beat, revenue growth not expected until fiscal 2025
- CleanSpark, Inc. (CLSK) Reports FY Loss of $1.29
- Samsara Inc (IOT) surges as earnings beat and ARR crosses $1bn
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!