Teladoc (TDOC) Misses Q2 EPS by 11c, Revenues Beat
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Teladoc (NYSE: TDOC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.34), $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.23). Revenue for the quarter came in at $241 million versus the consensus estimate of $220.67 million.
Teladoc sees Q3 2020 EPS of ($0.35)-($0.30), versus the consensus of ($0.26). Teladoc sees Q3 2020 revenue of $275-285 million, versus the consensus of $216.87 million.
Teladoc sees FY2020 EPS of ($1.45)-($1.36), versus the consensus of ($1.13). Teladoc sees FY2020 revenue of $980-995 million, versus the consensus of $844.17 million.
Preliminary outlook for 2021:
Given the significant level of change in the marketplace, Teladoc Health is providing a preliminary outlook for expected revenue growth in 2021. For the full-year 2021, the company anticipates year-over-year revenue growth to be in the range of 30% to 40
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Teladoc (TDOC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Samsara Inc (IOT) surges as earnings beat and ARR crosses $1bn
- nCino, Inc. (NCNO) shares fall as guidance disappoints
- Elastic N.V. (ESTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c; offers guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!