Taser International (TASR) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Taser International (NASDAQ: TASR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.14, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $44.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $39.34 million.
- ASER Weapons segment revenues grew $8.4 million year-over-year, or 26.5%, to $40.0 million in the third quarter of 2014.
- EVIDENCE.com & Video segment revenues increased by $0.8 million, or 21.5%, to $4.3 million in the third quarter of 2014 in comparison to the prior year third quarter. AXON cameras and EVIDENCE.com bookings of $15.3 million, increased $9.5 million, over third quarter 2013 bookings of $5.8 million.
- Gross margin in the third quarter of 2014 was 64.7%, compared to 62.8% in the same period last year. The improvement in gross margin in the third quarter of 2014 was driven by the 26.0% increase in net sales which resulted in better leverage of manufacturing overhead expenses and higher average selling prices.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Taser International (TASR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prologis (PLD) Tops Q3 EPS by 45c
- Badger Meter (BMI) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Evercore ISI Adds Uber (UBER) to Tactical Outperform List, Seen as 'One of the Least Riskiest Net Stocks'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!