Tarena Int'l (TEDU) Misses Q3 EPS by 24c
- Stocks slip in Europe as investors refine Fed hike bets
- Morgan Stanley Sees Apple (AAPL) Beating December Quarter Views But Says Upside Largely Priced In
- Alcoa (AA) Posts Q4 EPS Beat and In-Line Revenues, Goldman Sachs Expects Results to Be 'Well Received'
- Dollar dips as Treasury yields stall, commodity currencies rally
- United Airlines (UAL) Reported Q4 Beat, Provides Q1/2022 Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Tarena Int'l (NASDAQ: TEDU) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.24), $0.24 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $95.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $58.85 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tarena Int'l (TEDU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WNS Holdings (WNS) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Offers Guidance
- Eagle Bancorp (EGBN) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- First Horizon National (FHN) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!