Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO) Misses Q2 EPS by 292c; Offers Guidance
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Take-Two Interactive Software (NASDAQ: TTWO) reported Q2 EPS of ($1.54), $2.92 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.39 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.56 billion.
Take-Two Interactive Software sees FY2023 EPS of ($4.22)-($3.95), versus the consensus of $4.81. Take-Two Interactive Software sees FY2023 revenue of $5.41-5.51 billion, versus the consensus of $5.885 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Samsara Inc (IOT) surges as earnings beat and ARR crosses $1bn
- Nutanix rises 10% on solid forecast; BofA sees 'many positives'
- UiPath Inc. (PATH) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!