TCP PipeLines LP (TCP) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.66
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
TCP PipeLines LP (NYSE: TCP) reported Q2 EPS of $0.66, versus $0.58 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $85 million, versus $82 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TCP PipeLines LP (TCP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q2 EPS by 46c
- Powell Industries (POWL) Misses Q3 EPS by 18c
- Franklin Street Properties (FSP) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!