TCP PipeLines LP (TCP) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
TCP PipeLines LP (NYSE: TCP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.48, $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $80 million versus the consensus estimate of $85.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TCP PipeLines LP (TCP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Chewy (CHWY) Delivers a Beat-and-Raise Quarter, Shares Fall as Top-Line Growth Slows, Guidance Looks 'Conservative' Says Analyst
- Virco Mfg. Corp. (VIRC) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.25/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!