T-Mobile (TMUS) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Wall Street ends mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) reported Q4 EPS of $1.18, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $1.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $20.27 billion versus the consensus estimate of $20.7 billion.
- Postpaid net account additions of 314 thousand in Q4 2022 — 1.4 million in 2022, record high(1)
- Postpaid net customer additions of 1.8 million in Q4 2022 — 6.4 million in 2022, exceeded guidance
- Postpaid phone net customer additions of 927 thousand in Q4 2022 — 3.1 million in 2022, only operator to grow year-over-year(1)
- Postpaid phone churn of 0.92% in Q4 2022 — 0.88% in 2022, record low, only operator to improve
- High Speed Internet net customer additions of 524 thousand in Q4 2022 — 2.0 million in 2022, industry-best
For earnings history and earnings-related data on T-Mobile (TMUS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Box (BOX) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; offers outlook
- Rent the Runway (RENT) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- HealthEquity (HQY) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c, provides guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!