Sypris Solutions (SYPR) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stocks, oil higher as China relaxes quarantine rules
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
- Nike (NKE) Drops After Results, Morgan Stanley Positive After 'Reset' Quarter
- FTX-Robinhood Rumors: Piper Sandler Sees a 'Win-win' Situation, Others Less Optimistic
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Sypris Solutions (NASDAQ: SYPR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.01, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $20.7 million.
Commenting on the future, Mr. Gill added, “Demand is up considerably from customers serving the automotive, commercial vehicle and sport utility markets, with Class 8 forecasts showing year-over-year production increases of 11.9% for 2022 and an additional 8.7% in 2023. Similarly, demand from customers in the defense and communications sector remains robust, while the outlook for the energy market continues to move in the right direction.”
“With a strong backlog, new program wins and long-term contract extensions in place, we are confident that the remainder of 2022 has the potential to be very positive for Sypris. As a result, we are pleased to confirm our current outlook for 2022, which includes a 25-30% growth in the top line, a 200 to 250 basis point expansion in gross margin, and a significant increase in cash flow from operations on a year-over-year basis supported by strong earnings growth.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sypris Solutions (SYPR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c, Offers Guidance
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners (CLMT) PT Raised to $20 at Cowen
- Nike (NKE) PT Lowered to $155 at Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!