SurModics Inc. (SRDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq rises on growth optimism, shrugs off hawkish Fed
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Crude oil prices steady near multi-year highs
SurModics Inc. (NASDAQ: SRDX) reported Q1 EPS of $0.05, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $15.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $14.73 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Commercial Metals (CMC) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Volt Solar Systems, Inc. (VOLT) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- Cloopen Group (RAAS) Reports Q1 Loss Per Share of $1.95
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!