SurModics (SRDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c; Provides Mixed Guidance
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SurModics (NASDAQ: SRDX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.26, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $16.09 million.
SurModics sees FY2017 EPS of $0.15-$0.35, versus the consensus of $1.04. SurModics sees FY2017 revenue of $63-67 million, versus the consensus of $65.3 million.
“The fourth quarter marked the continuation of the outstanding execution by the Surmodics team in fiscal 2016. I am proud of our accomplishments as we surpassed our fiscal 2016 financial goals and successfully integrated the Creagh Medical and NorMedix teams with Surmodics. We have also made significant progress on all key strategic growth priorities,” said Gary Maharaj, president and chief executive officer. “Most notably, we have frozen the design of our first 510(k) product and completed an interim look at the data from the investigational device exemption (IDE) study of our SurVeil® drug-coated balloon platform.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SurModics (SRDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Jessica Alba's Honest Company (HNST) Tops Q1 Views But Stock Dips as Growth Slows, Prompts Analyst to Downgrade on High Valuation
- Jabil (JBL) Tops Q3 EPS by 26c, Q4 Guidance Tops Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!