SurModics (SRDX) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- S&P futures about 1% below record level ahead of Powell testimony
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Dollar catches breath ahead of Fed testimony, cryptocurrencies attempt recovery
- GameStop (GME) Completes At-The-Market Equity Offering Program, Raising $1.126B
- Bitcoin struggles to regain ground after plunging on China crackdown
SurModics (NASDAQ: SRDX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.26, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $15.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $14.86 million.
According to SurModics’ President and Chief Executive Officer Gary Maharaj, “SurModics delivered solid revenue and earnings gains for quarter. Both of our segments contributed, with the In Vitro Diagnostics business continuing its strong growth trajectory with a 13% revenue increase. Even while advancing our drug coated balloon program, non-GAAP operating margins reached 34%.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SurModics (SRDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $900 at Raymond James; Matches Street High
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- Stifel Resumes Ryder Systems (R) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!