SurModics (SRDX) Tops Q3 EPS by 25c
- Global shares near record on U.S. infrastructure bill
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 43c
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Didi IPO Pricing: Seeking to Raise $4 Billion at Valuation of $62 Billion to $67 Billion, Books Already Fully Covered on First Day
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SurModics (NASDAQ: SRDX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.37, $0.25 better than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $20 million versus the consensus estimate of $16.31 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SurModics (SRDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BB) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- iPower Inc. (IPW) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.01
- Accenture (ACN) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Updates FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!