SurModics (SRDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c
- Futures hold steady with Fed meeting in focus
- Oil rises on optimism about demand outlook
- Tesla (TSLA) Packed 5 Years of Performance into 5 Months, Morgan Stanley Sees 5 Things to Drive Shares From Here
- Fed uncertainty fuels cautious dollar trades
- Bitcoin (BTC) is in a Bubble, Invest in Oil Instead Says Renowned Investor Rich Bernstein
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SurModics (NASDAQ: SRDX) reported Q1 EPS of $0.38, $0.21 better than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $14.58 million.SurModics reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SurModics (SRDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blucora Inc. (BCOR) increases its second quarter and full-year outlook
- Wolfe Research Starts MGM Growth Properties (MGP) at Peerperform
- HEXO Corp. (HEXO) Q3 Revenue Rise 2% YoY
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!