SurModics (SRDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c; Raises Outlook
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SurModics (NASDAQ: SRDX) reported Q1 EPS of $0.19, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $15.81 million.
SurModics sees FY2017 EPS of $0.18-$0.33, versus the consensus of $0.24. SurModics sees FY2017 revenue of $64-68 million, versus the consensus of $65.3 million.
The Company now expects GAAP revenue to range from $64.0 million to $68.0 million, up from a previous range of $63.0 million to $67.0 million. The Company now expects diluted earnings (loss) in the range of $(0.07) to $0.08 per share, up from a previous range of $(0.15) to $0.05 per share and non-GAAP earnings of $0.18 to $0.33 per share as compared with prior guidance of $0.15 to $0.35 per share.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SurModics (SRDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Beyond Air, Inc. (XAIR) Misses Q4 EPS by 96c
- Navigator Holdings Ltd. (NVGS) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!