SurModics (SRDX) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.18
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SurModics (NASDAQ: SRDX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.18, versus $0.26 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $20.1 million, versus $18.2 million reported last year.
Surmodics expects fiscal year 2018 revenue to range from $72.0 million to $75.0 million. The Company expects diluted loss in the range of $0.50 to $0.75 per share, which reflects the Company’s commitment to accelerate execution of its whole-product solutions strategy with increased research and development investments. Non-GAAP diluted loss is expected to be in the range of $0.16 to $0.41 per share.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SurModics (SRDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- Jabil (JBL) Tops Q3 EPS by 26c, Q4 Guidance Tops Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!