SurModics, Inc. (SRDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 scale new peak as jobs recovery gains traction
- Biden says deal reached on infrastructure plan
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
SurModics, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRDX) reported Q1 EPS of $0.22, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $13.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $14.4 million.
SurModics, Inc. sees FY2014 revenue of $56-58.5 million, versus the consensus of $59.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SurModics, Inc. (SRDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) sees adjusted net loss of $2 billion for Q2, says customer deposits increased
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c, FY EPS Guidance Misses Consensus
- GMS Inc. (GMS) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!