Sunoco LP (SUN) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- S&P 500, Dow dip ahead of earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sunoco LP (NYSE: SUN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.77, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.55 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.31 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sunoco LP (SUN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Says Q1 Revenue Tracking Above Outlook
- RE Royalties Declares Quarterly Dividend Payment To Shareholders and Announces Upcoming Virtual Investor Presentations
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Ameren Corp (AEE) at Neutral (correction)