Stride Inc. (LRN) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stride Inc. (NYSE: LRN) reported Q2 EPS of $1.19, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $1.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $458.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $443.23 million.
Stride Inc. sees Q3 2023 revenue of $445-465 million, versus the consensus of $436.3 million.
- Revenue in the range of $1.775 billion to $1.815 billion.
- Capital expenditures in the range of $70.0 million to $75.0 million. Note that capital expenditures include the purchase of property and equipment, and capitalized software, and curriculum development costs as defined on our Statement of Cash Flows.
- Effective tax rate of 27% to 29%.
- Adjusted operating income in the range of $180.0 million to $200.0 million. (1)
Stride Inc. sees FY2023 revenue of $1.775-1.815 billion, versus the consensus of $1.73 billion.
- Revenue in the range of $445.0 million to $465.0 million.
- Capital expenditures in the range of $16.0 million to $19.0 million. Note that capital expenditures include the purchase of property and equipment, and capitalized software and curriculum development costs as defined on our Statement of Cash Flows.
- Adjusted operating income in the range of $70.0 million to $80.0 million. (1)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Stride Inc. (LRN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chevron edges lower after 4Q profit miss ends buyback-driven rally
- Sleep Number Corporation (SNBR) Announces CFO Resignation, Prelim. FY22 Results Miss Consensus
- Community West Bancshares (CWBC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!