Strayer Education (STRA) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- S&P, Nasdaq futures at peaks ahead of crucial inflation report
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 43c
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Didi IPO Pricing: Seeking to Raise $4 Billion at Valuation of $62 Billion to $67 Billion, Books Already Fully Covered on First Day
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Strayer Education (NASDAQ: STRA) reported Q4 EPS of $1.21, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $113.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $113.64 million.
Total enrollments at Strayer University for the winter term 2016 increased to 40,872 students, from 40,728 students for the winter term 2015. New student enrollments decreased by 5%, and continuing student enrollments increased by 2%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Strayer Education (STRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Welltower, Inc. (WELL) to Market Perform
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Tops Q4 EPS by 35c, Revenues Beat
- Progress Software Corporation (PRGS) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Offers FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!