Strayer Education (STRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- S&P 500 dips from record closing high as focus shifts to Fed meet
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Strayer Education (NASDAQ: STRA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.25, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $102.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $102.62 million.
Total enrollments at Strayer University for the fall term 2016 increased 6% to 45,509 students compared to 42,975 students for the fall term 2015. New student enrollments increased by 13%, and continuing student enrollments increased by 4%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Strayer Education (STRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HEXO Corp. (HEXO) Q3 Revenue Rise 2% YoY
- UPDATE: CACI International (CACI) PT Raised to $286 at Morgan Stanley
- Optical Cable Corp. (OCC) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.45
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!