Strayer Education (STRA) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Strayer Education (NASDAQ: STRA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.34, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $108.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $107.54 million.
Q4 Enrollment Outlook
Total enrollments at Strayer University for the fourth quarter 2017 are anticipated to grow 6% to approximately 48,100 students from 45,509 students for the same period in 2016. New student enrollments are expected to increase approximately 4%, while continuing student enrollments are expected to increase approximately 6%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Strayer Education (STRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Up 13% Following Earnings
- UPDATE: Stifel Resumes Knight Transportation (KNX) at Buy
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!