Strayer Education (STRA) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Strayer Education (NASDAQ: STRA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.32, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $99.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $98.78 million.
Total enrollments at Strayer University for the fall term 2015 increased 2% to 42,975 students, compared to 42,189 students for the fall term 2014. New student enrollments decreased by 1%, and continuing student enrollments increased by 3%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Strayer Education (STRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Don't Buy a Ticket on This Hinderburng Thesis': Impact on DraftKings (DKNG) is 'Limited' as Opportunity is Around its US DraftKings Business, Analysts Say
- La-Z-Boy (LZB) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, Revenue Beats
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!