Strayer Education (STRA) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c, Miss on Revenues
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Strayer Education (NASDAQ: STRA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.72, $0.15 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.87. Revenue for the quarter came in at $112.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $113.68 million.
Q3 Enrollment Outlook
Total enrollments at Strayer University for the third quarter 2017 are anticipated to grow 7% to approximately 41,600 students from 38,813 students for the same period in 2016. New student enrollments are expected to increase approximately 7%, while continuing student enrollments are expected to increase approximately 8%. Revenue per student for the third quarter is expected to decrease between 1% and 2%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Strayer Education (STRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.B. Fuller (FUL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Revenue Beats
- Intel (INTC) Announces Key Personnel Changes, Seen as 'Necessary, Inevitable and a Positive'
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split; Provides Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!