Strayer Education, Inc. (STRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 19c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Strayer Education, Inc. (NASDAQ: STRA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.37, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $100.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $99.12 million.
Total enrollments at Strayer University for the 2014 fall term decreased 2% to 42,189 students compared to 43,192 students for the same term in 2013. Across the Strayer University campus and online system, new student enrollments increased 5%, while continuing student enrollments decreased 4%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Strayer Education, Inc. (STRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- U.S. Steel (X) Q2 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
- CubeSmart (CUBE) PT Raised to $51 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!