Strayer Education, Inc. (STRA) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; CFO Succession Announced
- S&P 500 dips from record closing high as focus shifts to Fed meet
- Oil prices rise to over two-year high as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Strayer Education, Inc. (NASDAQ: STRA) reported Q2 EPS of $1.29, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $112.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $114.81 million.
The Company also announced that, effective March 1, 2015, Chief Financial Officer Mark Brown will retire after 13 years with the Company. Brown will be replaced by Daniel Jackson, who is being promoted from his current role as Senior Vice President and Treasurer. Jackson joined Strayer Education in 2003, and has served as Vice President of Finance and Regional Vice President of Operations, among other roles. “It has been my great pleasure and honor to work with Mark over these many years. In his tenure as CFO he has been a key strategic advisor and an integral part of our leadership team,” said Robert Silberman, Strayer Education Executive Chairman. “We extend our appreciation to Mark and wish him all the best in his next chapter,” added Karl McDonnell, Strayer Education President and CEO. “We are confident that Dan will continue to build on the established infrastructure and expertise within our finance and accounting organization, and look forward to his tenure as our new CFO.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Strayer Education, Inc. (STRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HEXO Corp. (HEXO) Q3 Revenue Rise 2% YoY
- Yamana Gold (AUY) Announces Acquisition of Properties Adjoining Wasamac Project in Abitibi-Témiscamingue Region Which Represent Structural Extension
- Goldman Sachs Starts Silvergate Capital Corp. (SI) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!