Stratus Properties (STRS) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.27
- Wall Street ends up as investors absorb Fed minutes
- Goldman Sachs Cuts Apple Price Target, Sees Stock Plunging to $82 if Deeper Recession
- Walmart (WMT) to Introduce New Fuel and Pickup Fees for Suppliers - WSJ
- Oil slides 2% to 12-week low on fears of global recession
- Just Eat Takeaway (TKAYF) Shares Soar After Amazon Takes Stake in Grubhub Unit
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stratus Properties (NASDAQ: STRS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $2.41 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Stratus Properties (STRS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Resolute Forest Products (RFP) Acquired by The Paper Excellence for $20.50/sh Plus Contingent Rights
- Mativ (MATV) to Start Trading on NYSE Today Following Merger
- Fed Officials Saw Risk of Entrenched Inflation - FOMC Minutes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!