Strategic Education (STRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 24c, Revenues Miss
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Strategic Education (NASDAQ: STRA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.92, $0.24 better than the analyst estimate of $0.68. Revenue for the quarter came in at $160.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $185.48 million.
Karl McDonnell, Chief Executive Officer of SEI said, “We are pleased with the positive momentum we are seeing across the organization as we continue to work through a successful merger integration. SEI’s strong performance in Q3 2018, including strong new enrollment growth at both Strayer University and Capella University, continues to demonstrate our organization’s ability to execute. Our new scale and capabilities allow us to serve students and employers better as we continue to focus on cost and revenue synergies. SEI is now even better positioned to be a national leader in education innovation.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Strategic Education (STRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elanco (ELAN) Announces Agreement to Acquire Kindred Biosciences (KIN) for $9.25 Per Share
- L Brands (LB) Announces Board of Directors for Standalone Victoria's Secret
- Creatd (CRTD) to Purchase a Majority Stake in Influencer Talent Management Firm, WHE Agency
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!