Stitch Fix (SFIX) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
Stitch Fix (NASDAQ: SFIX) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.24), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter came in at $375.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $371.24 million.
Stitch Fix sees Q1 2024 revenue of $355-365 million, versus the consensus of $402 million.
Stitch Fix sees FY2024 revenue of $1.3-1.37 billion, versus the consensus of $1.63 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Stitch Fix (SFIX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx shares jump on strong profit numbers, market share gains; Analysts raise numbers
- Scholastic Corp (SCHL) Misses Q1 EPS by 100c
- VinFast Auto (VFS) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.23/sh, EV Deliveries at 9,535; Guides FY Deliveries of 40K-50K;
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!