Stitch Fix (SFIX) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c; Guides Q2 Lower
- Wall St rises as soft employment data supports rate cut bets
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks gain, 10-year Treasury yield falls as investors digest labor data
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
Stitch Fix (NASDAQ: SFIX) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.50), $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.46). Revenue for the quarter came in at $455.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $464.56 million.
Stitch Fix sees Q2 2023 revenue of $410-420 million, versus the consensus of $444.96 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Stitch Fix (SFIX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stitch Fix (SFIX) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c, provides guidance
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Tops Q2 EPS by 37c; revises guidance
- Campbell Soup (CPB) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!