Stericycle (SRCL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Beats on Revenues
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stericycle (NASDAQ: SRCL) reported Q2 EPS of $1.15, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $917.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $903.79 million.
SECOND QUARTER HIGHLIGHTS COMPARED TO PRIOR YEAR:
- Revenues of $917.7 million, an increase of 2.9%, including a 1.3% unfavorable impact from foreign exchange
- Gross profit of $381.8 million, an increase of 1.1%
- Reached proposed settlement of class action lawsuit of $295.0 million to reduce uncertainty and expense of continued litigation
- Loss per share of $1.74, due primarily to the impact of the proposed class action settlement, and Adjusted earnings per share (“Adjusted EPS”) of $1.15
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Stericycle (SRCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kredivo Announces Plans to Become Publicly Traded Company via Merger with VPC Impact Acquisition Holdings II (VPCB)
- Ultragenyx Pharma (RARE) Misses Q2 EPS by 45c, Revenues Beat
- SeaSpine Holdings (SPNE) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!