Stepan Co. (SCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 34c
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Bitcoin tumbles below $50,000, other cryptos sink over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stepan Co. (NYSE: SCL) reported Q4 EPS of $1.42, $0.34 better than the analyst estimate of $1.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $494.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $456.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Stepan Co. (SCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Express (AXP) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.13, Revenues Miss
- First Hawaiian (FHB) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Misses Q1 EPS by 12c, Lowers FY EPS Guidance