State Street (STT) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Miss on Revenues
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
State Street (NYSE: STT) reported Q3 EPS of $1.71, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $1.60. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.85 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.93 billion.
Revenue of $2.8 Billion, up 9%, and Fee Revenue of $2.2 Billion, up 8%, with Pre-Tax Margin of 28.9%, up 4.6% Points
Results Reflect Strength in Servicing and Management Fees and Higher AUCA and AUM Levels
On an operating-basis, results for 3Q17 compared to 3Q16 include:
- EPS of $1.71, up 27%
- ROE of 13.4%, up 2.3% points
- Revenue up 8%; and fee revenue up 5%
- Fee operating leverage of 0.7%
- Pre-tax operating margin of 32.9%, up 2.2% points
For earnings history and earnings-related data on State Street (STT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Up 13% Following Earnings
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!